1. What spring flowers and plants do you see? Or will see sometime in the future?
2. What kinds of weather are you experiencing in April?
3. What are the stereotypical harbingers of spring in your area? How about where you grew up?
-Flowers, green leaves, and fluctuating weather. When I grew up in Belize there was no Spring, (they have two seasons, wet and dry).
4. What season do you like best in your home area?
-Late Spring and early Summer! I love warm weather!
5. What is sprouting or blooming in your life? What do you wish for?
- I've been doing spring cleaning, literally and metaphorically. It feels good to simplify and organize. I wish for good things, wholeness, and growth for all people.